Weighing and dosing with Relay switch box HM10 + indicator ASX
Turnkey solution for industrial dosing systems. Applications such as filling cubic containers on set weight. Flexible and universal dosing, applicable to almost all weighing / dosing systems.
- plug and play: turnkey weighing solution for automatically switching off a conveyor belt or valve when it reaches a pre-set weight
- operation in conjunction with setpoint selection of the built-in weighing indicator ASX
- strong ABS plastic relay housing, dim. ca. 24 x 29 x 13 cm (w x h x d)
- 220 V or 380 V CEE form plug and wall socket
- max. switching current : 35 Amp.
- multifunctional weight indicator / weight transmitter; ideal as a microcontroller in industrial weighing and dosing systems.
An ASX weighing system can be easily integrated in any automation system.
- M CE verifiable (application for legal trade)
- versatile transmitter / weight indicator for high performance
- easy to use 20-key waterproof keyboard, protection class IP65
- highly efficient red LED display with 6 20 mm digits
- 12 indication-LEDs for showing active functions
- frontpanel 170 x 170 mm
- A/D 24-bit sigma-delta conversion, up to 200 conv./sec. autoselect
- up to displayable 1,000,000d with internal resolution up to 3,000,000 points
- connectable with up to 16 analog load cells with 350 Ω input resistance
- extensive functions like automatic- and presettable tare, high resolution weighing, total weight, recipe, net/gross, piece counting, hold, peak, printing / data transmission, etc.
- RS-232/C bidirectional port for connection to external units
- RS-232/C bidirectional port for connection to printer
- 6 fotomosfet output 150 mA 48Vac / 150 mA 60 Vdc (NOs; 4 opto-isolated photo coupler inputs
- 4 opto-geïsoleerde photo coupler inputs
- real time clock (date / time)
- power: 230V or 380V (for powering external machine, conveyor, etc.)
- options i.a. pole; external ticketprinter, alibi memory, Radio-interface for wireless connection; ethernet-interface, USB-interface, Windows software; additional module with indication LED's for checkweighin (under/over/ok), etc.