Aircraft Weighing System AW-5
Mobile aircraft weighing system AW-5 is composed of the desired number of weighing platforms and optionally an optional wireless repeater / weighing indicator ISC-DB for, i.a., remote control and total weight reading.
The weighing platforms are very solid and equipped with 2 transport wheels, so that a platform can easily be moved by one person. Weighing capacity per weighing platform 20 tons.
See further under the Product Information tab.
For more information and prices:
Mobile Weighing System AW-5
Properties weighing platform
- weighing capacity per plateau 20 ton, division 1 kg
- special construction of aluminum
- low profile platform, frame of solid welded steel construction
- equipped with 12 stainless steel load cells, model RSB3
- dimensions 700 x 450 mm, equipped with tranport wheels, height 60 mm
- own weight approx. 40 kg per weighing platform, including attached weighing indicator
- equipped with 2 handles on each long side
- including transport bracket to lift a platform on the short side and to be able to move it in an inclined situation
Properties weighing indicator
- mounted weighing indicator with LCD display for reading the weight of each weighing platform, in kg or lb
- simple, water-protected keyboard with 5 function keys: zeroing, taring (manual, automatic or pre-set), printing, on / off and a freely programmable function key
- functions: tare, automatic tare, high resolution weighing (10x more accurate), net / gross indication, cumulative weighing, in / out weighing, hold and peak function
- clearly readable, backlit LCD display, height 25 mm
- ABS plastic housing, protection class IP54
- power supply: internal, rechargeable battery (approx. 40 hours operating time if fully charged), incl. mains adapter / charger
- equipped with 2x RS-232 / C port