Precision Balance DS / DS-M / DS-C-M
Precision balances of the series DS have a very quick response, adjustable stability and indication speed and are very user friendly in operation. There are several both CE-approved and “non-trading” versions available.
See further under the tab Product information.
Type: DS-220-C-M Weighing capacity: 220 g Division: e = 0,01 g / d = 0,001g Version: Verified Platform dimensions: 110 mm Ø
Type: DS-420-C-M Weighing capacity: 420 g Division: e = 0,01 g / d = 0,001g Version: Verified Platform dimensions: 110 mm Ø
Type: DS-620 Weighing capacity: 620 g Division: d = 0,01 g Version: Not for legal trade Platform dimensions: 110 mm Ø
Type: DS-2200-M Weighing capacity: 2200 g Division: e = 0,1 g / d = 0,01 g Version: Verified Platform dimensions: 167 x 181 mm (b x d)
Type: DS-4200-M Weighing capacity: 4200 g Division: e = 0,1 g / d = 0,01 g Version: Verified Platform dimensions: 167 x 181 mm (b x d)
Type: DS-6200 Weighing capacity: 6200 g Division: d = 0,1 g Version: Not for legal trade Platform dimensions: 160 mm Ø
Precision Balance DS
- these series are partially available as CE verified (as indicated under tab “Versions” behind the type name), Class II, while versions “not for legal trade” are standard available with calibration certificate
- clearly readable, backlit LCD-display
- solid construction, housing partial from aluminium (bottom side) and partial from ABS plastic; stainless steel pan
- supplied with 4 adjustable feet and level
- equipped with Ultrablock weighing sensor, providing a rapid response, great stability and reliability!
- models with “C” denotation are supplied with automatic, internal calibration (lasting only 15 sec.) and glass wind shield
- waterprotected keypad with highly user friendly operation
- taring, zeroing, piece counting with 5 reference weight memories, check weighing
- an optional cable enables communication with a PC, weigh data can be transmitted to Excel or another Windows-10 application
- very fast weighing sessions, user can simply set required stability/speed during weigh session
- supplied with RS-232 interface
- an optional printer enables simple printing of calibration reports (GLP, GMP)
- supplied with Kensington Security Lock
- power: 12V, 1A adapter incl. / models “not for legal trade” can use also 6 AA batteries (excl.)